Start: September 2022
We are looking to appoint a motivated, outstanding practitioner to join our highly successful dedicated team in the Maths Faculty.
Acklam Grange School and Linthorpe Community Primary School converted to academies on 1 July 2018 and are co-founders of The Legacy Learning Trust multi academy trust, with a shared vision:
Placing learners and learning at the heart of all that we do
Acklam Grange School is a large, 11 – 16 urban, multi-cultural secondary school (NOR 1441) with first class facilities in new campus-style BSF buildings. We place the students at the heart of all that we do.
We place the students at the heart of all that we do. We offer you:
- A school ranked in the top 20% of in the country for student progress for five years running.
- A chance to join our National Award winning school for ’Outstanding Secondary School Progress’ by the Education Business Awards.
- The top performing school overall in Middlesbrough for five years running up to 2019 GCSE results and ranked one of the top 5 in the Real Schools’ Guide of Teesside state secondary schools for 5 years.
- A school with consistently outstanding GCSE results across subjects for 4 years running, with 27 subjects performing above national 2019 results.
- A school where 76% of students achieved a standard pass (9-4) in English and Maths and 52% achieved a strong pass (9-5) for 2021.
- Maths results that are consistently high with over 80% achieving 9-4 and 59% achieving 9-5 last year with strong student progress.
- A commitment to both academic and pastoral success with SMSC as a driving force and strength.
- An SSAT Award winning school for 6 years running.
- A staff well-being package supported by a serving NHS practitioner which is nationally recognised.
- A nationally recognised, bespoke professional development programme – AGS Inspire.
- A school with a broad and balanced curriculum where all subjects are valued and students are taught through pathways.
- A comprehensive, inclusive, family working environment firmly rooted in our local community.
To apply please refer to the supporting documentation, and complete the application form.
Please return it electronically to email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 18 May 2022, 12 noon
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 24 May 2022
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.