Apprentice Level 2 Teaching and Learning Resolution Support
37 hours per week, whole time
A good school with outstanding student personal development and welfare and outstanding leadership and management (Ofsted 2016)
Acklam Grange School is a large, 11 – 16 urban, multi-cultural secondary school (NOR 1410) with first class facilities in campus-style buildings.
We place the students at the heart of all that we do. We offer:
- Outstanding student outcomes at KS4 – 73% of all our students achieved A*-C in best English and Mathematics finishing as the top performing school overall in Middlesbrough and in the top 1% nationally for student progress
- A nationally recognised, bespoke professional development programme – AGS Inspire
- A comprehensive, inclusive, family working environment firmly rooted in our local community
- A commitment to both academic and pastoral success with SMSC/AGS Pride as a driving force and strength
- Staff well-being package supported by a serving NHS practitioner and nationally recognised.
We are seeking an apprentice who will work with and learn from experienced professional support staff, teachers and other adults in the school environment. Opportunities will be provided for the individual to develop knowledge, skills and understanding to contribute to the success of our integrated support provision, ARC Services and develop a wide range of skills.
Please refer to the supporting documentation, and complete the application form and return it electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 24 February 2017
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.