Maternity Cover (Potentially up to 1 year)
Start: September 2017
A good school with outstanding student personal development and welfare and outstanding leadership and management (Ofsted 2016)
Acklam Grange School is a large, 11 – 16 urban, multi-cultural secondary school (NOR 1410) with first class facilities in campus-style buildings.
We place the students at the heart of all that we do. We offer:
- 65% of students achieved A* – C in Core Science
- 73% of students achieved A*- C in Additional Science
- 100% of students achieved A* – C in Physics
- 93% of students achieved A*- C in Chemistry
- 89% of students achieved A* – C in Biology
- A nationally recognised, bespoke professional development programme – AGS Inspire
- A comprehensive, inclusive, family working environment firmly rooted in our local community
- A commitment to both academic and pastoral success with SMSC/AGS Pride as a driving force and strength
- Staff well-being package supported by a serving NHS practitioner and nationally recognised.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, outstanding practitioner to be part of our journey to outstanding. You will join a team dedicated in supporting the Science Faculty with its continuing success.
Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
To apply please visit www.agsrecruit.com. Please refer to the supporting documentation, and complete the application form and return it electronically to email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 22 June 2017
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.