The Legacy Learning Trust
‘Placing learners and learning at the heart of all that we do’.
Acklam Grange School and Linthorpe Community Primary School are co-founders of The Legacy Learning Trust (TLLT) – a multi-academy trust (MAT). Other schools, both secondary and primary may join in the future. The Legacy Learning Trust is founded on firmly held beliefs that education and learning are about high expectation, high aspirations and opportunity, regardless of background. Learners should be supported to achieve their very best in the classroom and are encouraged to develop as well rounded individuals who are well prepared for life in modern Britain.
Our Guiding Principles are:
• Care for the individual
• Striving for excellence
• Celebration of difference
• Development of leaders at all levels
• Upholding the Nolan Principles
With the Strategic Aims to:
• Develop and nurture outstanding leadership and management
• in and across The Legacy Learning Trust.
• Secure excellent teaching, learning and assessment.
• Foster excellent personal development, behaviour and welfare.
• Promote excellent outcomes across each phase.
• Be a highly effective MAT with academies which run efficiently,
• are well organised and value for money.
Executive Headteacher, Acklam Grange School
Chief Executive Officer, The Legacy Learning Trust