The Legacy Learning Trust
The co-founders of The Legacy Learning Trust are the schools of Acklam Grange School and Linthorpe Community Primary School. As two highly successful schools, who individually and more recently in collaboration, have improved outcomes for children, demonstrated financial efficiencies and provided exceptional professional development of staff, we want to secure this partnership and protect our schools going forward. Rather than join an existing trust and potentially lose some of our unique character, we want to be the leaders creating our own multi academy trust (MAT), so that we can lead the way, keep our characteristics and build upon the huge success that we have had to date.
We pride ourselves:
• Strong relationships
• High expectations and aspirations
• Equality and equity
• Celebrating diversity
With the Strategic Aims to:
• Develop and nurture outstanding leadership and management
• in and across The Legacy Learning Trust.
• Secure excellent teaching, learning and assessment.
• Foster excellent personal development, behaviour and welfare.
• Promote excellent outcomes across each phase.
• Be a highly effective MAT with academies which run efficiently,
• are well organised and value for money.
Executive Headteacher, Linthorpe Community Primary School
Chief Executive Officer, The Legacy Learning Trust